Profile of the organization
CHORD is a non- profit and non-political (Tax exempt entity under Sec 80G/12A of IT Act) relief and development organization. Right from our humble beginnings in 1998 to this day Chord has successfully rescued and empowered with education, counselling and care, over 15000 underprivileged children and has touched lives of tens of thousands through its awareness and sensitization workshops.
Our imperative to empower with education and training, the lives and plight of the underprivileged continues, with help from volunteers, students, professionals and socially conscious citizens and together we hope that the contribution to our less fortunate friends keeps growing as we do.
- Ensuring every child is in school and learning with dignity…
- Every young man/women trained in skills…
- Every community is progressing and vibrant…
To implement a robust, replicable and sustainable three-fold community development model to eradicate child labour and alleviate poverty by educating children, training the youth in employable skills, sensitizing the society and empowering the community.
To liberate and educate another 7000 victims of Child labour by the year 2018
CHORD is Registered Society.
- Registered under Public societies Registration Act 1350 (F) Regn. No. 988/98 of Hyderabad, A.P
- Registered under section 12 AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Exempted under section 80 G of the Income Tax Act.
- Registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs under Section 6 (1) of the FCRA Act, 1979.